E-commerce Photography in Dubai & Why it’s Important To Online Business Growth
Did you know that 90% of online buyers say that photo quality is the most important factor in an online sale? This, according to Etsy – an online eCommerce website – highlights the importance of making an effort to ensure that your products shine as brightly as they can online.Which to be fair, isn’t news to any discerning business that’s interested in increasing sales – as any e-commerce photography in Dubai specialist will tell you.
When it comes to bringing stills photography to life, few do it better than Kingsmen. We understand that what customers are looking for, is the ability to see a product/service like it’s already part of their daily lives. Customers are looking for an experience when buying online, and our services for e-commerce photography in Dubai do exactly that: All of our packshots are a reflection of your brand identity and tells your story so uniquely; we’ll render your products unforgettable.
“The future of search will be about pictures rather than keywords”
Ben Silbermann, CEO of Pinterest forecasts that soon, users will be using photos of clothes/furniture/food/décor to search for what they’re looking for. This in itself, makes sense as people remember 80% of what they see and 20% of what they read.
If you’re looking for e-commerce photography in Dubai, don’t settle for anything less than:
- Minimalism and simplicity: Avoid the temptation to have too many elements in the same shot or fancy backgrounds of white sand beaches and palm trees. Use neutral-toned backgrounds (plain white or grey) and remove any shadows. Don’t use any filters or edit the photos too much – your products should look the same in reality as they do online·
- Alternative Views: Customers prefer images that give them a 360-degree vision of the product, multiple angles, and an option to zoom in to see the finer details.
- Investment is key: High-quality photos will show that you’re serious and give customers more security. Investing in an agency that specializes in good photography services will be well worth your while. But at the same time, ensure that the images aren’t of such high quality that they will take forever to load. Any customer that has to wait more than 3 seconds for a photo to load will probably be lost to you.
- Be consistent: Every photo should have a standard look and feel so that customers can scan through your product catalogues easily.
- Be unique: If your photos are too generic, customers might easily end up on another site that features the same/similar products.
What can you do to make your e-commerce photography in dubai stand out?
Hiring a professional agency is the way to go. As specialists in eCommerce photography in Dubai, we go to great lengths to ensure that every one of our clients shines online. As a full-service agency, we’re able to offer comprehensive services (from social media marketing and video production) that will truly help you stand out.