- Create and maintain the visual look for all work on an account, making sure the client’s marketing materials are visually engaging and that the selling message is clear.
- Direct the visual elements of the campaign whether it’s designing ads, websites, outdoor media, and brochures of an advertising company on behalf of its clients.
- Instruct a team of designers to execute the vision. Give clear direction to designers and Mac operators. Some ADs also get hands-on, producing many elements personally.
- Communicate with the copywriter to develop concepts for ad campaigns.
- Pitch concepts internally to the creative director or account team.
- Direct photo shoots and video shoots.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education:Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on design, fine arts, graphic arts, or communications.
- Experience: At least three years’ experience in advertising or design.
- An affinity for teamwork: The ability to work well with a copywriting partner is especially important.
- Strong ideation: Conceptual ability is particularly important for long-term campaigns.
- Insight: The ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos, and packaging is also important.
- Computer skills: Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and other programs can be critical, as well as with HTML and PHP. An AD will often work with a programmer or a user experience designer when developing websites with multiple applications and pages to ensure that the site’s graphics and technology work together seamlessly to achieve the desired goal.
Job Category: Graphic Design Video Animation Video Production
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: U.A.E